We deeply regret the misunderstanding about shipping dates, and that you have not received your order as you expected.
- For FedEx 2Day delivery, FedEx promises delivery in 2 business days by 4:30 p.m. to business addresses and 8:00 p.m. to residences.
- FedEx 2Day orders require two business days for delivery, not counting the day the we receive your order.
- FedEx 2Day orders that we receive before 12:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday-Friday, will be shipped the same day it is received. An order that is received after 12:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday-Friday, will be shipped the next business day.
For purposes of FedEx 2Day, here is how FedEx defines a business day: "Monday-Friday, with Saturday pickup and delivery available in many areas for an additional charge." Click here for a link to the FedEx 2Day delivery webpage. Here are a couple of examples of how FedEx applies their definition:
- Example 1. If a package is shipped FedEx 2Day on Monday, it will be delivered on Wednesday. (FedEx does not count the day a package is shipped as one of the two days.)
- Example 2. If a package is shipped FedEx 2Day on Friday, it will be delivered on Tuesday. (FedEx does not count the day a package is shipped as one of the two days.)
All that said, we genuinely understand (and share) your frustration, and we sympathize. For additional assistance please call Customer Support at (800) 203-6400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.