Cleaning your Nose Cleaner with the Naväge Scrubber:
1. Separate Upper and Lower Tanks and Nasal Dock from the Mechanical Module. Remove Nose Pillows from Nasal Dock.
2. Wet the Scrubber tips with water and a drop of dish soap.
3. Use the rounded end of the Scrubber to clean the two round tubes on the Mech Module and the inside of the Nasal Dock and Nose Pillows.
4. Use the flat end of the Scrubber to clean the oval opening on the front of the Mechanical Module.
5. Rinse cleaned areas and allow parts to air dry.
This product is by far better then the foam cleaning tool that originally came with the Navage system. It definitely looks & feels like it would last longer than the foam cleaning tool. I had the foam one & lasted me a week if that when it started to tear. I’m glad Navage upgraded to a better cleaning tool.
Posted by Aaron Cornett on Aug 21st 2021
I got this recently. Definitely worth it. Much better than the foam brush you get with the machine.